It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the VOSTARS WEBINAR Experience Augmented Reality which will be held on Friday, November 20th 2020 at 5.00 PM (italian time), on […]
October 1st was an important day in the history of VOSTARS. In Bologna an intervention took place in which the advanced versions of the RA helmet were tested, in which […]
To design the ideal Headset for surgery UNIPI started exploring the market actual offers. It is pivotal to underline that NOTHING exists today in the market specifically designed not only […]
This is the first operation in the world in which the surgeon wears an augmented reality viewer that adds essential information about the patient to reality and guides them through […]
The great technological revolution we are experiencing has made it clear, from the very beginning, that good ideas are only good when they work in the field, that is, when […]
A project like VOSTARS goes in search of the most technologically advanced solutions, and does so in the field of Augmented Reality (RA). It follows, inevitably, that along this path […]
The simplest answer to this question is: all reality. The RA – often the acronym is found in English, AR, augmented reality – is a tool of great power and […]
For a complex and articulated project like Vostars, it becomes indispensable to have strategic partnerships that allow you to get in touch with the excellence of the subjects covered by […]
Unlike other surgical navigators, Vostars is wearable and ergonomic. These elements change the experience of the surgeon in the operating room, who must not look away from the patient’s body […]
The navigation allows to locate on the patient the anatomical structures displayed on the radiographic examinations, in particular the computed tomography and the magnetic resonance. Using these tests as a […]
- AR and VR, which are the differences? What’s the role of AR in Vostars?
- Dreams that come true
- How does the optical see through paradigm improve the surgeon’s work?
- How many augmentable realities are there?
- Innovation at a glance: here is the surgical navigation by Vostars
- Not just surgery, though.
- Not only VOSTARS, because the problem is more general
- Surgery 4.0: conducted the first augmented reality guided operation
- Surgical navigators: which anatomical districts are involved?
- The latest developments of the project
- The strategic role of the scientific consortium
- Vostars webinar experience augmented reality
- Vostars: the first wearable surgical navigator
- What is the purpose of surgical navigation?
- When the augmented reality was born?