From MIT laboratories to Boeing researchers, augmented reality was once destined for technical and scientific uses. Today, gaming and sectors such as furniture and clothing are using it to offer […]
What is the difference between the optical see trough and video see through paradigm? Both paradigms have pros and cons: being able to access the see-through video means being able […]
Augmented reality is different from virtual reality. When VR is used in games, for example, it involves building a completely new virtual world through software; with AR it is instead […]
The medical acceptance of technologies is a complex process, regardless of the characteristics of the device. Surgery in the last 20 years has undergone an evolution and an incredible revolution […]
The project operates in the field of surgical navigation. Today, in some sectors, complex surgeries can already use surgical navigation, that is a guide that allows you to bring a […]
- AR and VR, which are the differences? What’s the role of AR in Vostars?
- Dreams that come true
- How does the optical see through paradigm improve the surgeon’s work?
- How many augmentable realities are there?
- Innovation at a glance: here is the surgical navigation by Vostars
- Not just surgery, though.
- Not only VOSTARS, because the problem is more general
- Surgery 4.0: conducted the first augmented reality guided operation
- Surgical navigators: which anatomical districts are involved?
- The latest developments of the project
- The strategic role of the scientific consortium
- Vostars webinar experience augmented reality
- Vostars: the first wearable surgical navigator
- What is the purpose of surgical navigation?
- When the augmented reality was born?